Total Spiritual Tour Varanasi is the center of spirituality in India. This will be an opportunity for you to see and feel real sanctity of life of the Hindu–the perfect concentration of positive energy. The narrow alleys of Varanasi is example of how life and death both are close. Natural cremation is platform for moksha (salvation) for the Hindu. The morning starts with the creation of karma for next life and for own generation. The evening ceremony of nature on the river Ganga (holy river), the land of knowledge, the land of learning and burning, the flow of spirituality in sky. Spirituality is in the sounds of Varanasi in essence or the aroma. Experience the culture of astrology, Ayurveda, mantra, caste, and karma. The Spiritual Tour begins in the morning at 5am and concludes at 10am (timing 4-5 hrs).
Your tour includes: 1. Spiritual walking with traditional music 2. Mantra and sandalwood tika (a mark on the forehead) 3. Holy conch and purification 3. A boat tour with candlelight offering. 4. A talk with holy Sadhoo and a visit to a Shiva temple where prayers are performed inside. 5. Breakfast 7. A walk down the narrow alleys of the holy city 8. A visit to the natural cremation site. 9. Hospitality visit and end of tour
Experience the site where the Buddha gave his first teachings. On the site of the famous deer park in Sarnath is a stupa marking the site. Filling the area are ancient ruins of the first Sangha. While in Sarnath we will visit the Sarnath Museum and see the famous Gupta period sculpture of the Buddha giving his first teachings, and the Ashokan Pillar
- 5 seater transport (luxury) arrival and departure to airport or station with Varanasi sightseeing.
- Special prayer in jyotirlinga kashi with high level mantra that applies a spiritual vibration within your soul and mind. It provides you with time to understand and ask the question, Who Am I?
- Ashram visit talk to holy baba. Real interaction with real natural life with aghoori, a group of ascetic Shaiva sadhus, that hold actual human skulls.
- One pure vegetarian lunch or dinner for each person
- Meditation in world famous yogi house near the holy gang river in the holies city for Hindus in India–Varanasi.